Saturday, November 22, 2008

Introducing Loving this now...

Welcome everyone to my new blog...Loving this now!

My name is Penelope & I am a mother of two beautiful children from Melbourne. I run an online children's boutique named MiniStyle http://www.ministyle.com.au/ which I absolutely love & am very passionate about!!

After working many years in the Food Industry as a Health Inspector, I decided to start my own business, so that I could have the freedom & flexibility to work around my children & new lifestyle...

Any how, that's enough about me for the moment...

I wanted to start this blog to share my experiences, thoughts & love of life with all of you. There are many times when I find new products or ideas or even sales that I would love to share...

This blog will keep you informed on new finds from around the world and locally whether it's a new children's toy, new restaurant or book review. There is always something to share out there. So feel free to contribute or comment on the many stories to come.

No comments: